Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Birthday?Whose birthday?You?


(I uploaded it in large size.I know about the quality.I took it with my phone.)

Lol try to read the words.

If you succeeded, Congratulations! You now know JiaChyi 85%!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIACHYI!
Yellow is optimistic, unlike Jiachyi.

Haha.That pencilcase is JiaChyi's birthday present.From Wenyee,Veronica,Kaijie,Madeline & Me!;D

Lol.That pencil looks very very emo.Specially made for Jiachyi I think.Hehe.

Oh & after tuition Jiachyi bought four Ferrero Rocher & gave us one each!!!
(Fyi, Veronica & Madeline wasn't present yesterday.I didn't fail my maths.)
Awwww chocolate![:

Damn angry with bloody blogger!I swear I edited this post for at least 5 times because some things doesn't appear!!ZZZ!!!

& for hell's sake, can people learn to queue?- -"

Nevermind let's talk about other things.

Awwww!The infatuation for periodic table died down!!!Valerie was not high at all yesterday!& lol, we kind of forgot all the elements x.x

Lol iodine is gay and disgusting ;D

Maybe the whole periodic table are.

It's okay we can find other things to go high over!;D

Perhaps friday Cca will not be so boring cause we will be having drama games that will make you go *screams* O:

Actually we are only going to play games that involve running around.So Sec 1 juniors, please stop screaming (: *PEACE*

Haha.Last week we played Vertical Limit/Challenge, where people sit on the chair first in circle, then lie vertically on another's person body/stomach.I think it's quite fun ;D

Then there is the Chair thingy.That's what they wrote on the board.There will be limited chairs in a line then people are suppose to stand on it,try to squeeze and take the last chair, then place it in front of the chair, until you reach a certain destination.Lol I seriously didn't expect this game to lead to injury.Much less expecting the person to be me ;D

BUT it was just a minor cut!Everyone was like O: , OO:,OOO: I am not going to die because of the cut la!I felt bad when Valerie felt guilty ))): Seriously it doesn't hurt.& if want blame also blame the lower sec classroom to have those 'new' plastic chairs! *jealous* HAHAHA.

I realise how heavy my white bagpack alone is, without the books.Because yesterday I was going straight to tuition so I used my purple bag.The purple bag alone is like feather?

Don't see the point?Because it's smaller and it's easier to move around in crowded MRT trains, BECAUSE EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE KNOCKING INTO ME LIKE THEY CAN'T SEE ME.

Am I that short??

Ya.

ZZZZ.

It's alright, shall stand beside Zifeng more!:D

Lol She kept saying I am fat.And I kept reminding her I am lighter than her,when I am taller than her LOL.So Zifeng is fatest!XD

Lol next week Monday dismissed at 12.10pm!^^ So Wenyee and I were thinking of watching movie, or shopping, or go beach.Haha.I think we should go shopping before Monday and go to the beach with what we are saying we want to buy.It sounds more logical.

I am being turned off by the fact that whever I bold words, it appear pink ): I want other colours tooo!

Tried & failed.Every touch hurts.

No comments: