Monday, August 18, 2008

XD



Lol.I AM AN EARLY BIRD TODAY! Reached home at 2 plus cause MrLim released us early hehe.


Today CME lesson is crap.LOL.

We were having sexuality education & supposed to be discussing about the physical consequences of sex or physical intimacy.

Then lol, Niwen said "Tired.Must rest for a few days."

Mr Damian wrote on the whiteboard,"Tired- (Rest a few days)"

After that Mr Damian edited & it became: "Tired - (Rest for a few days min)"

Then he put days <--inexp min <-- experienced - -" After that Yingqi was jokingly saying,"Pain" to me.In the Dunyang really said that to Mr Damian. So he added "Pain?" to the board. Lol.Then JiongHan was saying can use lubricant. Walau my class 11 guys only you know. *Speechless*


Zzzz MrDamian said we must do finish Chemistry WS 10 by today in the end he didn't go through or ask us hand in.I DID IT YOU KNOW.LOL.Quite happy cause even Yingqi say my ans look normal.As in some formula if use wrongly will get weird ans.

Conclusion: I CAN DO CHEMISTRY DE OKAY.


My brother is damn dumb.He injured the soft bone on his neck or something.Then he is not suppose to consume cold things.HAHAHAHA.

Don't know why he go and buy Ben&Jerry == Stupid.

Then he said I can only eat when he open it first.So selfish!!

I AM BROKE.Whenever I am broke, I feel like going shopping.Idiot.

Today is the 18th.How many days to exam?

Congratulations Singapore for getting back Silver Medal for PingPongGame TableTennis!:DDDD

No comments: