Tuesday, August 05, 2008

HYPERNESS!;D

Cotton candy that melts in the mouth!;D
LOL.Today is damn funny.Valeriewong said in the morning,
"OMG Today can seee Iodine!!Ahhhh!"

Apparently she is trying very hard to be excited about him.

"Omg you know he is damn cute......blablabla
.
.
.
"&He's damn gay"

Lol Omg boyfriend!You are soooo convincing.

Since she has got herself someone to go high over, so I can't lose to her right?

"Where's my oxygen??):"

Lol.YEA OXYGEN :D He's damn cute!

Actually we did all this because Cca is way tooo boring.So we were trying to entertainment ourselves.

LOL I think we got too much nicknames for too many people.Other than Iodine&Oxygen(which actually before this they had another nickname), there is Beggar, Potassium,etc. xD

And I am Magnesium and Valerie's Vanadium![:





HAHAHAHA OXYGENNN ROCKS.



To Kendra:
THANKS FOR THE INSTANT NOODLE COIN BANK!;DDDDD Damn cute!
To Zhiying:
Lol!Thanks for the KitKat(although it seems like I demanded for it....)!Well...it's a great time to let me eat chocolate when I am having sorethroat!Real thanks real thanks.

I think I am down with a flu and a slight fever ): I wonder how I can survive for tomorrow's chemistry test...

Actually,if I can choose, I won't go for school tomorrow.But sadly, I am making IC with JiongHan,ZiFeng they all.

I mean going with them is good la!Lol.Don't misinterpret!

To Nurmatha:
Lol I didn't like the way you find excuses for other people.As in, it's better to face the fact;D Thanks anyway soulmate!

Physics project not completed and Aces day routine tomorrow.Lol cause our CD went missing so we couldn't present today.


Everyone is selfish.Come on,don't lie to yourself.You,me,him and her, everyone, we are all selfish people.Who in the right mind will let other people take you for granted?This is called self-protection.So there is nothing wrong for other people to be selfish,okay?

No comments: