Friday, August 08, 2008

Zzzzzz

Seriously don't understand why I disappointed people to get myself disappointed by you.

Wth Blogger is pissing me off too.The date and stuff is going haywire.

Let's talk about happy stuffs first.

Wednesday:
Went to make IC with Jionghan and Zifeng.Awwwwww too bad Isaac need go for chem remedial.If not can pei Zifeng le ah?

We went to Lavender do our IC after that Jionghan was saying he want to eat Xin Wang Hong Kong Restaurant cause he got voucher.LOL.My cousin brought me there before!;D

Ya then the place is suppose to be near Marina Square.Guess where Jionghan told us to alight at the Mrt?

Raffles place....

See la threee direction idiot walking together can only lose way.After that I was like, "Eh wait, shouldn't we be alighting at City Hall...." when we were at Raffles place trying to find Marina Square.

We rock!

Haha.Then we went to CityHall.

Wa I think we are too greedy.We ordered too much food.Not a very nice experience.& at the time we really wished Isaac was there.(Haha as in we wished one more is with us so we can finish the food, so of course must help Zifeng ma!;D)

LOL.YA I SHOWED OFF TO ISAAC I HELD ZIFENG'S HAND THE WHOLE AFTERNOON.HAHA.Next time I should ask for permission from him first hehe.

Oh and Zifeng said floor very uncomfortable.LOL.Bed more comfortable huh.

Jionghan was asking us about the assembly this week.Cause there was this sexuality talk which ended with "How to put on condoms."LOL.Quite dumb?Like encouraging us to have sex.& like,why do we have to learn in the first place?Let the guys do them themselves la LOL.

That time I heard on the radio that the legal age to buy condoms is 18, while the legal age for sex is 16.

So in that two years people are suppose to use pig intestine as condoms like how they did in 1640s?Yuck.


THE LEOS!;D

I wanted to secretly take a picture of him then he turned to give this stupid face LOL.

Zifeng's Manga Sago thing!Omg damn nice!

Lol Jionghan spread the ice cream.Quite nice ah? (:

Yesterday:
Went to Imm with Valerie and we went the Lasagna again(:

After that I met Wenyee at lot1.Awwww finally Wenyee is back!;D

Today:
From morning until now, it sucks terribly.

I was damn pissed.

When I don't really know the main reason of my anger.

The movie better be nice.If not I will start killing people.

As in if anything goes wrong again, I will start killing.

Got to go!Byeeeee!

No comments: