Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving on.Without you.


HAHAHA today my brother opened his oh-so-precious ice cream. Wooo! Damn nice but then I think it's too sweet.Eat too much will feel nausea DDD: BUT I LOVE THE BROWNIE!!!:D

Haha I tell you, I laughed at myself for my superb Amaths Coordinate Geometry Test.平时miss question就算了,this time I did question 1(b) already and I USED CORRECTION TAPE CANCEL THE WHOLE THING & WROTE (c) REPLACING IT.Wth?

That bloody question cost me 4 marks..Damn siann!!!Somemore I still wrote the 1(b) answer on the question paper!(cause is coordinates ma, then I got label them) - -"

Lol okay la, that test motivated me to study, at least.


MARION LOVES TITRATION!!:D
Hahaha.I love that particular drop that turn the whole solution to another colour.So fun so fun!

Some people can go to crazy extend, just because they want to prove a particular thing, even if they don't like when they are doing to prove it. & pathetically, it's seems like I am one of them.Sigh.Break through those invisible walls and do what you really really want.
Yes, I realise you are not the one affecting me.It's other factors.I repeat, other factors.
& damn it, how can I allow you to use other factors to manipulate/confuse me?


AHHH CHEM TEST TOMORROW.

P.S.: LOL damn motivated all of a sudden & ohmygosh, feeling excited for no reason.- -" HAHA BUT ITS GOOD TO BE EXCITED!;DD

P.S.S: STILL PISSED WITH BLOGGER.Stop giving me double posts & give me the correct date can!Lol.

No comments: