Friday, August 22, 2008

Facts accepted


It says Seven.is my lucky number.And (stupid) potassium.Lol.

You know sometimes when lessons are boring, people can be this random.

& actually I wanted to take 'seven' & 'potassium' separately, but I guess I drew them too near to each other x.x

Lol today's recess is something different from than usual.Yingqi they all rushed to canteen right after Geography.Then when I was chasing up passing e3,MichelleOng came up to me to lent calculator.So I walked back to class to take calculator for her.Then ZiFeng came to me and asked,"Eh you going down for recess or not?"

In the end shared the beeeeee hoooon she bought to school today.Haha.It's like suddenly feel recess is damn long and relax.Still can talk and eat at the same time without rushing ;D

Awww last few years I was complaining why can't I find female friends of the same horoscope.2e6 only got one pathetic female leo, which is me la.Lol.Then waaaah, 3e4 has a lot of leos you know!

Today Cca is quite okay today.Planned for Cca orientation and played games.Played a prisoner game which was interrupter by the rain, and also played chain catching!

(Chain catching:
5-6 people stand in lines.Should have at least 4 lines.Then there will be one catcher and one runner.The runner must join a line, then the person on the other end of the line will be the runner.Runenr who gets caught will be catcher).

Lol.I didn't want to run, & I was begging people to come beside me and not the end of my line.Haha.I was damn desperate until I didn't accept the fact Raagini joined the opposite end, and kept begging her to change her mind and join me, till she really came to join me.Lol == Actually there is a excusable reason/reasonable excuse but I am not that crazy to shout out the reason out la.Well anyways,I still ran in the end;D

Lol periodic tableee!!!Not all thought x.x & lol.Valerie's found a new dui xiang to go crazy after.A passed out senior from Boys Brigade.& that person lives at Yew Tee too.Whattt.That time Valerie went OO: over this white spectacles guy on the Mrt & that person alighted at YewTee too.Valerie's lucky haha.

I still in the midst of finding new dui xiang to go OO: over.

Had tuition just now.& haha so funny.Supposed to end at 9.30pm.Then at 9.15, I yawned, and teacher said, "Tired ah?What to go home?"
*nods frantically*
"Packed your bag then."
"Huh???"

Lol came abit abrupt but teacher after that said people who finished the assigned question can go first.Wooo!

Zhihui borrowed some books from library which are quite interesting.I want to read!!!I read a few pages of "Being a happy teenager".& I realised inside really tackles the problems teenagers, (like me,) faces.Hehe.

Some stuffs fromt the book:
-People who have low confidence will either booast to others about themselves alot/criticise others so as to make other people appear inferior to self, or criticise ownself alot to make people praise them. (Heng uh, I don't think I do neither of this.)

-Problems exist to be solved.When problems arises, everyone should bear responsiblity of it and not put all the blame on other factors.& problems can make people inprove if handle correctly.

Inspiring words from other sources:
Responsibility is the combination of two words, 'respond' & 'ability'.Thus, it is the 'ability to respond'.So respond to the problems in your life!;D
Well, that means people who don't respond are not very responsible uh?
No wonder I was angry/not happy with people for not responding.

Tomorrow will be meeting with Veron and Wenyee at Mac to eat breakfast, then go to Wenyee house make Sushi with Wenyee's mother (& with Wenyee sitting at sofa watching television), then finally go to tuition together!(:

Tests for three days in a row.Lol.Today's Chem test on Chemical Calculation was quite bad.Cause there is this question which has 4 parts and their answers are interlinked.So if get first part wrong, whole thing wrong D:

I think I am having a fever because I am in a mugging mood.....

No comments: