Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wounds won't hurt as long no one touch it

TA-DA.Sushi Veron made!

Lol went to have breakfast at Mac with Wenyee and Veron.Then went to Wenyee house to make sushi.Actually more like Wenyee's mum and Veron do most of the job la.Haha.

Then her mum was saying,"Ehh where's Jiaqi?He must come ma, all girls must know how to make sushi."

LOL.

Then Wenyee onlined and talked to Jiachyi.

Wenyee:
"Y u nv cum my hse."
Jiachyi:
"I say see only ma."
"& can don't use cum? sounds wrong"
Wenyee:
"LOL"
"Marion here."
"Walau you very horny."

Tsktsktsk.Stupid Jiachyi trying to pollute Wenyee's pure and innocent mind.

Then went to tuition.After that went to Westmall library.& haha, Kaijie helped all of us clear our the loan payment.Hehe!Thanks man!

Bear out for sale.Anyone?
Just kidding....

I need suggestions for budget activities!Lol.Monday going out with Veron and Wenyee most probably.I am tempted to go to Kbox D: But I don't feel like spending on it.Sianszx.

One moment I thought I can,another I know I can't.
I just want to be happy.

No comments: