Sunday, August 03, 2008

YOYOYO!

不会再让过去影响我。


Yesterday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!

Lol!Went to Cck Sec for food fair or something.Haha.Wa Feel bad cause Wenyee bought alot of coupons and I spent almost all of it x.x Lol.Wenyee's class was doing Loveletter and Waffle.Not toooo bad la.Anything will be better than the popiah there.Lol.There is like CARROT inside?YUCK.

Haha after that we went to tuition.Early for 45 min??Hehe but spent our time sitting outisde there then we requested for air-con hehe.Then Lewis(don't know how to spell x.x) and Xuan Er came.And Xuan Er said,"Eh Marion today your birthday ah?Happy birthday!" Lol!Then he smsed after tuition to apologise and wished me properly.LOL.You are forgiven!;D

Lol.Last week I didn't come for tuition so I was abit lagging behind.THEN ZHIHUI KEEP TEACHING ME WRONG THING.LOL.In the end every question also must ask Miss Soh O:

AHEM.My row consisting of Marcus,Wenyee,Me and Zhihui were victims of some-people-behind-us 's boredom.ESPECIALLY JIACHYI & KAIJIE.Walau two of you didn't even wish me happy birthday la!

Lol No life people.== (opps Jiachyi I stole your favourite phrase ;D)

Waaa LOL I think Xuan Er damn funny!He now apologising for yesterday thing.LOL.

Not like some idiot who refuses to let me see the photos.Stupid JiaChyi.

Then after that me and Wenyee went to Bugis Junction :DD


Today:
Lol went to Mac to do homework with Wenyee.Actually cause she forgot to give me my present yesterday.


To (insertname1):
OMG THANKS.Pink is damn damn nice!Ahhhhh.LOL.
To IN2:
AHHHH HAHAHA.PINK.THE BEAR IS DAMN CUTE!:D THANKS!
To Wenyee&Veronica&Madeline&JiaChyi&Kaijie:
THANKS FOR THE WATER BOTTIE!;D
To Nurmatha:
Haha woots first one to wish me happy birthday!
To ValerieWong:
Awwww boyfriend!Love you lots!Haha so cute of you to plan to wish me last for my birthday!;D LOVESSS!

LOL.Got one anonymous person wished me happy birthday but that person didn't reply me message.Made me even more curious LOL.I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS.Haha.

No comments: