Wednesday, September 03, 2008

IMH!!!

Smart people learn from other people's mistake.
Tell me why am I repeating other people's mistake instead.


I was looking for photos to upload.& just realise that this photo I didn't upload it before! D: Heeee love chem practical!XD

Lol today's visit to IMH is....fruitless (quoted from Zifeng). If you want to link it to Off centre, I think its useless too.

Generally, without linking to Off centre, its not very useful either?

But its okay! Went to have lunch with Nurmatha @ Lot1 PastaMania.Lol.Halfway through saw Eileen meeting Irene there.After leaving PastaMania we went to walk around.

& I DIED OF ELECTROCUTION UNDER NURMATHA'S HANDS.

Think there is something wrong with me.Lol.I always feel static when there is any skin contact with other people in an air con room place,

while those people remain safe and sound....

Then we went to explore one part of Singapore XD

Oh I forgot to mention I saw OngQinLi in IMH.As in BukitBatokSec also got go ma.& lol, he pretended not to seee me! (Okay maybe cause I didn't say hi or what.heee XP)

It's cold today D:

Potassium is nothing.
Nothing destroys me.
Conclusion?

PS: Sorry Nurmatha, for stealing the word "nothing" to use for a little while.

I want to see potassium and oxygen exploding together XD

No comments: