Thursday, September 04, 2008

WALL.E!!

Blast the music:
郭靜 - 我不想忘記你
wo bu xiang wang ji ni - ??


YAYYYY! Went to watch WALL.E with Wenyee @Westmall! XDD

Wall.e is damn cute! Must be pronounced as Waaal-leeyyyyy.
& his girlfriend,Eve, must be pronounced as, Eeeeeev-veaaaaa.

Save Earth :D

Pictures:

My reflection (:

Tom&Stefanie! We went ga-ga over all the toys there.Which further prove that we are deprived of a normal childhood.

Wenyee went around enthusiatically, saying "I am finding my childhood."

This is a rabbit, right?

Know what Wenyee say?

(after looking at it for a few minutes)
"Ehhh!This one where got look like rabbit!This look like dogg la!!"

My dear Wenyee, dogs does not have two loooonngggg ears.

Cute right!

THIS ONE EVEN CUTER!!!

Almost died of hyperness on seeing this turtle.Its bloody cute!XDDDDD

I speak The Truth, The Whole Truth, Nothing But the Truth.Lol.Thus, I hereby declare that Wenyee's assumption is wrong.Toooooo wronggg!!!!

I AM INNOCENT DDDD:

Heeee But I still have the rights to doubt you back XDDDD

Nurmatha is Loveee (:

No comments: