Monday, September 08, 2008

Term 4 ):

Photos of yesterday:
Venue: Bugis Junction...'s toilet?

VERON & MARION!

"Eh Wenyee what you doing over there!"

"Okay la, I know you want take picture with me.There you go!"

Today
Came right home after school, and after using computer for alittle while, I went to sleep :D Cause right, I think the weather today is very weird.My body feel warm, but the surrounding feel cold.Lol & my mum told me I should be getting sick soon ._.?

HAHA.Looks like my curse work uh? Yesterday was telling IN2, I don't want go to school I want to be sick XD

BUT! After I woke up, I am perfectly fine already - -

Cause I slept till 7.30pm. Heeee.


I need motivation!!

I am not motivated to do my homework ): Sigh.


An optimist
is not denying facts to make yourself feel better,
but,
accepting unpleasant facts with peace.
An perfectionist
is not going for what is seen as 'perfect',
but,
having a neutral mindset and being easily contented.
Peace,
is not escaping from things that affects you
but,
maintaining balance in all situations.
Life,
should be
filled with love and happiness.

让我做一天的你
让我知道我造成的无心伤害
但一切却以来不及

No comments: