Tuesday, September 09, 2008

不会再把软弱当作需要你的借口

Blast the music:
猜不透caibutou.wma - dingdang




I don't have schizophrenia.I don't know how to read minds.Lol.

I hate migraine!Do you like vomitting thrice in a week?Zzzzzzz!

Every challenge is a test.
Love can overcome them.
Love and friendship,
they failed.

Friendship becomes hostility,
no longer necessary to put on that mask to pretend you are friends.
Love becomes anonymity,
no longer know whom you once know(or thought to know).

Closed one eyes,
things may change gradually and become better.
Closed two eyes,
no,it's time to leave.
Seeing their happiness
all the awkward moments,
is worth it.

Left without reason,
I can't read mind.
Just at the right time,
I thought.
Fate manipulated,
things goes unexpectedly.
Killed hopes for you,
built some myself.
Time is a test,
not surprise,
Love failed.

No comments: