Monday, September 15, 2008

Tired D:

Lol.Today I am more normal than usual.Yesterday didn't really sleep.Actually I don't even know how many hours I slept cause it seems as if I was awake the whole night..But I think should be around 3-4 hours.& when you don't have enough sleep, what happens?You can't focus(as though you drank two cups of wine)and feel impatient.

Then today I was rushing my Literature essay correction thing, then JiongHan come and scare me.WTH.I didn't know I screamed until Zhiying said,"Eh you scream very loud lei!" I am already very tensed mentally then he still come and disturb me!!!So when he said,"Eh teach me maths!", I scolded him :D

Oh Emaths test on circle properties today.Sucks like total hell.Can't really focus and was taking twice to thrice the time as usual.LOL & I forgot how to write those properies in short forms, so I wrote all of it in my own words ._. Smart right!I hope Mrs Wai understand what properties I am using.

Zhiying has a fever so he didn't take the test.NOT FAIR.

I hate projects.I know I sucks at organising and leading the group la, but the physics project thing seriously never write what leader is gonna do.(Maybe I should just be frank and say, "Eh I suck as a leader please don't exchange roles with me.")I already assigned the tasks and asked people to send me everything so I can arranged and hand in the report.I already take initiative in trying to helps in other areas but I always didn't get the half-completed powerpoint slides.This project is like June Holiday project.That time I really couldn't do anything when my computer spoil.I suggested staying in school to do but no one wants to.We were actually suppose to present today and then it seems like only me and Zhiying know so Joanne never bring the thumbdrive.Then Syahmi wants to be the researcher in the first place, but he gave up after finding the wrong information.And Yay, I just realise after Zhiying sent Joanne the application thing and deleted the file in his computer, Joanne said she don't have it.Wooo!Ya I think we should be grateful Mr Lim Kuan Hock never kill us.

Okay I also know I am not very responsible also,& I know people who works with me before knows how I dislike that only a few people are doing the project.But what's the point in having project when only one person does it all?

I feel damn guilty.Mr Lim must be really disappointed in us D:

Okay at least I have complete the slides now!:D

Lol.Some day last week when I was chatting with Nurmatha, we talked about the word 'Oral'.At first we were talking about oral exam, but then later we were talking about what if OralB is named OralS.

That will be misleading.Haha.

There is suppose to be more things to blog about what we chatted since we chatted everyday, but I think she has past me the virus of STM.Sigh.

Anyone got watch the Channel 8 nine o'clock show!!! THE BABIES IS DAMN CUTE LA.Omg I love babies <3s! XD

祝我生日快乐

Lol yesterday at Kbox we got sing this song.& I kept laughing at the MV.Apparently Mike He was invited to kiss only.

Mike He is one my idols :D

No comments: