Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kbox?

Haha.Two things went wrongly today ):

Firstly,the theme of the day is "heels".But Veron couldn't find hers when she was about to go out, so ended with me and Wenyee looking taller than usual.Haha.

Secondly,our plan of the day couldn't be carried out.Cause we were already on Mrt, we went to Kbox instead.

Sigh.Maybe one's mood affect the surrounding.

Went to Marina Square's one.Lol I think the people working there are quite lazy.KStudent if you order coke or sprite is 'Free flow'.

& this is their free flow:

Walau!That's like 5 cups in a jug?!

Yesterday nearly killed Nurmatha on the phone.She had forgotten I was half-malaysian.

EOY in a weeks time.
Everyday I tell myself "I am going to revise today." But I still believe I will start revision someday. I don't think I can study Chemistry.It's both motivating and distracting at the same time.

I NEED MOTIVATION WITHOUT BEING DISTRACTED!

I actually tried to encourage myself by awarding myself with things if I get good grades for each subject. But it doesn't work when you have no money to have the reward in the first place. Even if I don't achieved the target I want, if I have the money, I will still buy those 'rewards'.

Argh!What's the point in having examinations!

PS: Nurmatha is the only hope for my recent phobia.D:

No comments: