Saturday, September 27, 2008

WOOOO!

Haha I think I am an owl/bat. Getting energetic in the night time is weird. Okay that's sound kind of wrong ._.

Wooooooo~~~~~! Maths paper 1 down! XD

Okay let me tell you something funny:

I woke up with a leg cramp this morning at 6.30am when my paper is at 10am due to the KangKongs I ate yesterday.

Haha 2 out of 3 people replied me,"Huh where's the link?" If you are thinking that right now, I am going to say
"OHMYGOD YOU DON'T KNOW EATING TOO MUCH KANGKONG GIVES YOU LEG CRAMP?"

But it's okay la, cause I intend to wake up at 6.30 too to eat breakfast with my Mum & Dad :D

Not funny? Okay here's another one:

I ordered honey milk tea today before tuition and the person give me honeydew milk tea.

Lol.Just one word makes a very big difference you know.& anyway, I guess I will boycott milktea for the time being.All milks are suspicious.That's what I learnt from my mum.

Did I hear you say you are not amused? Okay okay, I still got one more:

Anita's fridge has a frozen lizard in it.

LOL.Tsktsktsk! Anita, I am disappointed in you.I never knew you like eating lizard HAHA!

Yesterday went to her house to mug again.When I tried to put in my ice lemon tea inside, I saw the lizard frozen halfway while it was walking.What the hell. And I reminded Anita that the lizard will come back to life when it is defroze.HEEEHEE. & right, no one from her house realised it and no one knew how long the lizard is there! LOL!

Today is the 27th!Who's birthday isit?Yours?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS SOH!!!
*LOVESSSS!

Quote of the day: Time is the most challenging challenge in every kind of relationship.
Cartoon of the day: Doraemon! For the courtesy of Miss Soh XD

No comments: