Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EOY ):

Lol.I shall lose my freedom from tomorrow onwards for EOY D: Discipline!

Yesterday:
Haha.After school went to the coffeshop opposite my house to eat with my mum and her friends.
& duh!Played with the Baby who is being babysitted by one of the Aunties.

Featuring, Kaikai, also known as Justen :

*listening to what the adults were talking about*


*yawnnnnn*


*GASPS* OS: "What are you doing with that toy there?"


"Looks fun.I want to play." *tries to snatch*

"GIVE ME NOW!" *tries to snatch roughly*

*emooooo*

*Then I gave him a Winnie the pooh bookmark to play with....*


"O: Got toy to play! :DDDD"


*Playing gently*


*Playing with much strength*


"OH NO!"


He tored my bookmark apart lol


"Did she see me tear it apart????"


*guilty after doing something wrong"


*after that he continue playing with the torn bookmark, so he is happy*
-THE END-

In case you don't know, what you just read was partially made up.The photos won't even taken according to this haha.But it was a fact that he tore the bookmark I gave him.

Yea and anyway, eating at somewhere near my house is pretty dangerous.That time saw MrDamian and MrLim and another teacher.Then I was playing the KaiKai.Haha.So MrDamian went, "Your brother ah?" So I was like "HUHH!?"

Having a brother who is around the age of MrDamian's kid is..... unimaginable.

Today:
I got addicted to Katekyo Hitman Reborn ._.

Bad timing since the EOY is nearing.



Die now? I AM WILLING TO DIE FOR REBORN CAUSE HE SO DAMN FREAKING CUTE! *screammmm excitedly*

Zhiying provided alittle spoilers to me today.Zzzzzz.

My latest crush shall be REBORN! Followed tightly by Astroboy(nicknamed lol-ly by Valerie), KaiKai and LingYu?

All of them melts my heart.Awwww!Especially when Lingyu sits alone in the canteen eating by himself, when I will stand and wait for him to wave to me.Opps!

& when KaiKai sticks to me like siao, like today! He wants me to carry him!!! *melts*

Why am I obsessed about cute stuffs? *shrug* It's kind of crazy haha.

I guess I won't update so hardworkingly since there is EOY.No one will have the time to read too lol.So Ciaossu!:D (imitating Reborn.)

PS: For the very first time since very long ago, blogger is finally giving me the right time and date.HAHA.Good job, blogger!

No comments: