Saturday, September 20, 2008

YAWN!



I failed my redox test! :P

But I wasn't surprised at all.Though I was super not happy cause Zhiying passed!!!

Zhiying: "So do you feel sad about failing your test?"
Marion: "Huh?Not really.Cause I expected it.But it's okay!Cause I failed this test, I am going to be motivated to study for EOY! :D "
Zhiying: (laugh)

Actually on the day after the test, I already concluded I would flunk like siao.Cause that day I can't really focus then I don't really know what I doing.

& right, I missed one bloody question worth one mark ):

After school met with Nurmatha to mug!Haha but in the end she did some Amaths question and I didn't really do anything.I can't reist not to talk to her la! O: We talked about alot of things.It seems like we never run out of topic XD

Real friendship between male and female is very hard to come by.Normally people will find 'friends' from other gender is either they like that person, want to make use of that person, or simply just want that person to like himself/herself.It seems ridiculously but after loads of example, i think it's true afterall.

I think right, it's quite funny to have people saying,"Can I ask you a insensitive/ personal question?" For the sake of curiosity, people become insensitive (they used it themselves).But actually, I really prefer they just say out the question because that can-i-ask-a-insensitive-question makes me know what they are going to ask about anyway.

养兵千日.Thus, it takes at least 3 years to fully understand someone.
Ohno.Idon'tknowyou.

No comments: