Sunday, September 21, 2008

Theme of the day: Strength

Honey Milk tea with chio Pink Straw <3s!

Today there was Amaths tuition from 10am-12pm.Lol I set my phone alarm at 9am, then I think I turned it off, so the next time I woke up, I checked the clock, and it was 10.03am!Called Wenyee and realised she was at 369 waiting for Veron so they were late too.Lol!

After tuition Wenyee,Veron,JiaChyi,ZhiHui and I went to eat our brunch.Took away Roti Prata then went to Wenyee's condo there eat.Haha.There was this angmoh family playing the pool.Then I walked past the grass where they were playing, one of the three boys pointed at me, shouted while smiling, "No.No!NOOO!" , as if I invaded his territory or something.Damn cute.

Went to play with water.We stopped only when the security guard came and said,"Waaa don't play here la.You all not small already you know.You all adult already.And you all not in attire so cannot play here,okay?" Haha.

Lol my brother's clique is funny.They(without my brother) went to fish&co to eat and one of them wait up and told the waiter that day was one of their friends birthday when it was not.Then all the staff came out to sing a birthday song to him.They even got a free cake and discount on the food!OOO:

Seriously I doubt the definition of friendship.

(if you feel guilty, go ahead and think I am talking about you.)
Friendship is a kind of love.But why have friends turn into people who pretend not to realise our own insenstivity and pretend not to know how other people will feel?Why do friends have to make others unhappy deliberately?I dislike friends who are too demanding.& please, don't ever tell me to change, especially when you can't do it too.& what makes you think I will go according to demands?The sense of superiority is killing me.


Sometimes I start to wonder, how does it feel like to step into other people's skin and walk around in it?Sometimes I feel I can understand part of it.But what can I do?

Subconsciously, I am aware of the date.It wasn't the first time dreaming with the same main character, but why, why does this one drives me off-centre?I thought I was mature enough, but deep inside, I know I am not.

No comments: