Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hidekazu Ichinose ><


KILL ME STAB ME STRUGGLE ME!
I WANT TO DIE NOWWWW!

Know what? Gokudera's voice actor Hidekazu Ichinose is the same age as Mr Damian.

Yea dirty thirty one.
Should I praise him for looking young or what?

Wthh!! How to accept this harsh fact? I always though he is like only twenty plus!

And on top of that, Hibari's voice actor is younger than him by two whole years.



*calm downnnnnnn*







Lol. Love Idolising shall have no boundaries. Even if its call 'not young', I shall still be his fan! :D

(Will pretend he is twenty something.Okay it's a joke.)

His age doesn't make him less charming, attractive, funny, shuai, cute, ......................................

SOOO! I still love idiolizes him all the same! :D With no difference from before!

Hidekazu Ichinose <3s!

No comments: