Monday, October 20, 2008

Post-exam/O levels?

Hahaaaa Even though its O levels, my brother is still as slack as ever. Using computer while revising, thats nice.

Today started off badly ): If there is something called "SundayNight/MondayMorning Insomia", I shall admit I have it! Lol. Last week was the same, but I put the blame on the Ice Mocha I drank that day. But this time's different, I didn't drink coffeeeee! Just somehow physically I am tired, but I can't seem to "rest my mind"(quoted from Wiki) D: Wowwww.

For three consecutive days sec 3s are going through this Public Speaking Enrichment thing. Not very boring, not very fun. But I guess it is beneficial for us. I like what one of the instructor said about putting audience before yourself. (Haha if its starting to sound familiar, good for you!;D)

Oh! Today get my chocolate cream biscuit from Girl Guides! Wooo! I don't know why alot of people prefered the mint one. I always like original stuffs :D

"Stupid mint stay away from my cookie!"
(If it sounds familiar again, good for you!:D)

But okay la, the mint one is not bad also. So I should say:
"Stupid brother stay away from my cookie!"

I know he's going to eat all of it if I don't stop him.

Saw Astroboy and got high for 5 secs......LOL.

Something I learnt from one of my books:
"Even if you take a long time to absorb something, if you are able to produce something, its good. But if you take a short time in absorbing something but not able to produce anything, then, you are wasting your time."

Respect is very, very, very, very important.

Saw this book at Kinokuniya, titled, "When you fall in love with a guy who only love himself". Browsed through it and it's pretty interesting. And yea, I am going to get my hands on that boooook!

Have you been to a Chocolate Paradise before? (: Choooooccooolaaaateeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :D

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 104 Raw is out ): No subbed ones. Hibari&Gokudera!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoteeee:
"Everyone, is good at picking out mistakes/flaws of others, but they never look at themselves. "

会为了一点小事而伤了彼此的友情吗?是谁点燃了导火线呢?为什么又会任由这一点小事做阻碍呢?为什么已经....无所谓了?

No comments: