Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Inspiration

Everybody

Fall in love with

Someone

Everyday


The thing about

True love

Is that it has

The power to

Attract you to like

The same person

At the start of

Everyday
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AND I MANAGE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIBARI EVERYDAY!! *hops around in hyperness*

Okayy that's kind of not true but I just want to spoil the atmosphere :DDD

To a certain extend, I am fake-highing about Hibari already ._. BECAUSE NO ONE HAS SUB EPI 103 WITH ENGLISH!!!!!!! *clench fist*

You know how 'one' can make a difference? 'One' mark determines whether my physics and literature will jump to the next grade. And that same number 'one' determines whether I will be invited to the Meet-The-Parents session.

See? 'One' is this heavy. *sighhhh*

Since I have started weirdly, I shall end weirdly too! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
When you dream

That you like a guy

But the love stops

The moment

You wake up

It means

In reality

You hate him.

DISCLAIMER:
All the weird things I have wrote are written out randomly and without logic.

I can't help it.I am very bored ://////

No comments: