Friday, October 17, 2008

Smilesss

Great news! No meet the parents for me! Woooo!

& it was because Mr Damian is lenient this time round. So actually I shouldn't be happy :/ I know I didn't do my best haha.

Sad news: Mrs Wai is leaving school soon.

For something called Youth Olympics ==

Yea everyone, go make friends with her now! \


I think I didn't know how to explain before, but Nurmatha, don't try to pronounced Kufufu as you see in, which is the English way la. Because in Japanese, 'f' is pronounced as though you are blowing candles.

Thus, Kufufu sounds more like kuhuhu?

Haha million thanks to Joanne for lending me the Japanese guide book thing that she borrowed from the library! :D

Oh today went out with Valerie,Kendra and Minli. For cca stuff. Haha. I ended up buying more things for my own than for Cca ._. Smart me.

I am trying hard to influence people to watch "Vongola carnival 2008". Although you wouldn't know what they are talking about, but it's damn nice la!

& right, I change heart liao ;xxxxxxx

Gokudera's seiyuu is damn cute! *eyes glitter*

But of course la, I still like Hibari in the anime. I repeat, the anime Hibari. I am so sorry but I am not attracted to the seiyuu. But his voice is sexy. (because it's hibari's )

I don't like Gokudera in the anime (please don't say the manga, I don't like people who smoke ;/) that much. Only like his seducing voice. Haha which means I like everything about the seiyuu. He is damn humourous.!&&! although Haru's irritating in the anime, the seiyuu is damn cute you know! I like her better than Kyoko's seiyuu cause she is more sunshine than Kyoko's. She has a great sense of humour tooooooo! :D

Ichinose Hidekazu is his name! WOOO!

No comments: