Saturday, January 06, 2007

1st saturday of 2007(lols)

hoho.this week so tired sia,everyday must wake up early,and sleep so late.today i slept all i want,until 1.30pm,a phone call awoke me.i wanted to pick it up then it stopped ringing-.-

hai today like nothing to do hahaha.don't feel like doing homework.

BOY AM I EXCITED FOR CCA ORIENTATION!lols.i think we all going to have fun.and we are sharing the library with library, now with a chim name of info club and robotics.but robotics are not going to be seen!they are going to be inside the PROJECT ROOM!so ya cool right?info club(: theres is kailin and sihui.(:

still wondering whether any will actually take the 'souvenir'.haha.later nobody take,we can take!yay!

*my sixth sense tells me that you can sense it,my sixth sense also allows me to sense something...*

No comments: