Monday, January 08, 2007

family chalet(: CCA orientation!WHOOTS!

oh yesterday i went to my aunt's house then me and my dear dear cousin,kathryn,was discussing about the CHALET in june that we want to hold to celebrate my borther's and my uncle's birthday.cause my bro's birthday is on the 26 june(you know he cant remember his birthday and he actually ask me when was his birthday a few years back....)and my uncle's on 27.lols.and 26 june is the 1st day of holiday(:

thanks people who tagging me!if not for your my tagboard would be damn leng.YAY!I LOVE MY KENICHI(L)AND ALL MY SENIORS! you know you are what you eat,so L is sweet!(lols i found it somewhere in the internet).really that character is so amazing,can survive without decent mals and wouldn't get fat one.LOLS!and rock on, seniors!

aiyo today morning ms.tay so chang qi again.but no choice larhx.always like that derhx.but i really cannot stand too long without moving,really my sweat are like cold one(mao leng han,lols)you know,and like i was really feeling very sick and like going puke like that.but after a while I WAS FINE(:then got ET.long time no run.and my leg quite pain.

hai sian larhx.today i really really really.....hate my sitting position larhx!like those people around me are all SLACKERS!then teacher say discuss in pairs then dessie don't want discuss,HES IS CHATTING WITH ZHRNG HUAN ABOUT SOME KIND OF GAMES SOME MORE!what the hell!then teacher ask me what i think about the 'animal farm' larhx.like those people not doing anything they got off!I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS!

lols don't talk about stupid things because it makes people stupid.so ya!today is our CCA ORIENTATION!and my legs became more pain later.but nevermind.today i SUPER DUPER enthu!really!and some juniors actually is from dazhong.and i told them to put LDDS as second choice!i hope they will XD today was around 20 people register bahx.I THINK.anyways, i do think there will eb quite a number people joining LDDS.I HOPE too.

oh ya!finally today oral presentation is over!damn happy man!i still got science haven't do finish hai.sian.

just now before i went home,i saw ms.kaur talking to shu hui and shu hui's eyes like red red,is it.......???well i don't know,but who would have told ms.kaur?those seniors say don't want tell teacher,so whos the culprit?but anyway,i think its actually not a bad idea that shu hui face the music larhx.since cher knows liaox.

WHEE!tomorrow second day of cca orientation!JIAYOUUS!KAM-BAH-TEH!

No comments: