Sunday, August 26, 2007

PHONE CALL

lols hmm.... i woke up at 11 this morning =D thats early! i wanted to use the computer to blog as i promised to nurmatha before my bro wakes up and use the computer and in the end he has tuition.if i know i would had slept longer =((

i couldn't sleep last night and was rolling on my bed for an hour or so.it think i slept at around 2 going 3. LOL i was thinking about something.somehow i was caught in a dilemma.i am guilty of not telling the great one something and yesterday i kind of decided to tell her when shes online.but this morning i woke up and realise theres no need to tell her. == i wasted my sleeping time on deciding something that the next morning i rejected so easily.

lols a moment ago,zhenyi just called me and told me the good news! =D WE GOT INSIDE THE AUDITION! LAALLA but i don't know why i am not very hyper or surprise.maybe in my heart i already treat our class get in liaos =DDD lalalalalalalala.

well anyways,i haven't reach the whole purpose of the post.ok lets start the story.yesterday after i offline-d,nurmatha called me.first she asked me was i sad and stuff like that.LOL nurmatha,even if i was sad,receiving a call from you should have made me happy.LOL LOL LOL(don't ego first,wait till you finish this post *evil laughter*)then she was telling me about people's blog being so emo and then telling me about that she can tease 'someone' in her class about 'someone' (the thing i was thinking about last night was about that 'she'.haha)

*we were talking about campus superstar*
nurmatha:"who you support?"
me:"keely,who you like?"
nurmatha:"i like keely.who is the other one other than shaun,keely and zhengning?"
me:"benjamin."

*then she was talking about her class people support who and stuff like that....then she was telling me about the thing that happen yesterday that she could tease someone about*
nurmatha:"actually i wanted to tell you just now in msn but i was busy chatting with many people and that was the reason why it took me very long to reply you."
me:"and who are the people you chatted with??"
nurmatha:"oh you and brigitte."
me:"wow thats a lot of people!"(lalala obviously i am tricking her into telling me she chatted with her lastest rumour)
nurmatha:"no you see, i only said important people that i chatted with.so brigitte and you are important."
me:"oh really??~~then how about who are the dangerous people who will read your blog??"(lols i asked her this question in msn and she said HIS NAME first.)
nurmatha:"*trying very hard to change topic*then how about you? you support keely and HE support keely too."
me:"oh.WHATEVER."
nurmatha:"you two like keely AH HA HA HA."
me:".....you like keely too,remember?"


thats a dumb reason,seriously,i think you can do better than that.....but theres another dumber reason.

nurmatha:"you said hes cute for like so many times. hahahha"
me:"i where got say many times??"
nurmatha:"you told me how cute he was after cca when we were walking to the gate there and in the classroom...."
*before she finishes*
me:"didn't you read me blog! i said he act cute ok!you got say hes cute too."
nurmatha:"no i didn't.you kept saying hes cute."
me:"i wrote in my blog 'how many times did nurmatha say hes cute?' and thats uncountable.you said a lot more than i did."
nurmatha:"*excitedly*thats because hes my classmate and that hes really cute!!"
me:"OHH!you finally admitted you said hes cute!"
nurmatha:"*excitedly*thats because hes really damn cute what!"
me:"then why did deny you said hes cute."
nurmatha:"*excitedly*oh but hes really very cute!!"
me:"there you go again...I TELL YOU I WILL DEFINITELY WRITE A POST ABOUT OUR CONVERSATION!HAHA"

nurmatha,your reasoning rocks man!then after that she gave me another reason to tease her.

nurmatha:"*excitedly (again)*seriously hes damn cute larhs!you know he sits where right?then sometimes when i look at that direction and he look at my direction,when we see eavh other,we will just suddenly burst into laughter!
me:"oh really?HAHAHA you gave me another evidence to tease you!!!"
nurmatha:"....."


the great one's power is decreasing.i think her char siew pau absorb all her intelligence,leaving her so dumb.LOL LOL LOL LOL.YOU ROCKS NURMATHA!

oh hai next week sunday is the photo shoot for the tuition centre and today we are going to shop for clothes and stuff.meeting mader at raffles mrt at 3.15pm.seriously don't feel like going out =((

No comments: