Sunday, August 26, 2007

THE SHOPPING

lols haha.i changed my blogskin =DD so happy =D i was like WTH when kailin told me she saw the two person picture as i decided to change my blogskin immediately =D

ok well today its like we went to shop luhs.and we went back after dinner at like 8 something.

today i also got a bit kind of emo.HAHAHAHHAHA.then i walked home feeling emo.when i reached home i was talking on the phone with kailin and still emo-ing.suddenly while we were chatting,i got another call-in,so i was like...hmmm...is it my bro's friend?then i suddenly think theres a possibility that its nurmatha.and sure it is.she chased away all the emo-ness. =D

her first word was the same,always.negative things.like "i don't like you marion!","i am going to kill you!" and stuff like that.hahaha.she was asking me why did i wrote the conversation out hahaha.i was like cause i don't break my promsie =D she said luckily i didn't include HIS name in my previous post.LOL LOL.then we were talking and talking and talking....blablabla...and she was telling me to include something that i promised i will forget(haha nurmatha what did you say?i really forgot!!!).she told me that she was online the whole day and she had been calling my house for many times.actually while shopping today,i was like,should i give nurmatha a call?i think she will call me.but in the end i realised i didn't bring her no. out with me.too bad =((

and this girl arhs,you cannot believe her words.she told me on friday that she would online which she DIDN'T,and she told me yesterday she won't online and yet she DID.haha anyways she said she forgot to post a post saying why i am not a bitch,so she promised she will post it tomorrow.so let's see if she breaks her promise anot.

haha shes happy for me that my class has got into the audition =D she said she can see me dance.she told me she will stare at me and asked all her class to stare too since i am so popular.== NOT FUNNY!!! well anyways,i told her maybe i will go and find her tomorrow in her class before morning assembly and perhaps, if i can,i will drag someone along,which is like almost impossible. hahaha

No comments: