Friday, August 17, 2007

YUZHE'S ALBUM!

mama!today's the date of yuzhe's album release!!OMGOMGOMG!tsk but don't know whether singapore got sell or not.i really doubt.

oh man.today isn't such a good day after all.i lost FOUR stationaries.
they are:
1)uni clicker mechanic pencil
2)uniball signo DX red pen
3)pilot G2 green pen
4)pilot G2 red pen

and i was really retard to discover at different that they were missing.firstly,because CME,i was using my pencil to write "tangyuzhe".when we came back from the library,i was like,"eh?wheres my pencil?"but i didn't really cared cause it was only one pencil.then during geography i realise my balck pen was missing too,and i was like waaa i only left with two pens(i didn't feel anything wrong).it was until maths then i fully realise my great loss!my green pen and re dpen were missing too!my green pen,i only bought it the day before yesterday and i haven't touch it before!!!I FEEL SO UNLUCKY!HALF OF THE STUFF IN MY PENCIL CASE IS MISSING....

hahaa anyways,today ldds was pretty fun because we were slacking!we did some kind of poem thing,then me,giselle,nurmatha and yan li were like chatting.LOLS the chat was very enjoyable.=DD then giselle,nurmatha and i were teasing each other like siao,when suddenly nurmatha couldn't stand us saying HER and HER GUY,so she made a deal with giselle that she won't tease her to giselle doesn't tease her.(in the end giselle and i agreed to tease her with other people too.)anyways,giselle and i couldn't figure out how nurmatha knows about giselle almost-recent rumour,she claimed that becaus shes the great one....after that we went to the canteen to see yee jeng's science challange thing =DD HAHA I AM GOING TO THE NEXT ROUND TO CHEER FOR THEM!!!this time its very late, 7.30om to 11.00pm on monday.and mind you,can you please tell me what month is now in the lunar calendar?

lols giselle damn cute larhs!and shes like scared of nurmatha's lesbian tendercy,which drove giselle to me.
giselle: marion!(smiling with motive)who do you like?
me: haha.nobody.
giselle: so you don't like me....(disappointed)
me: haha if you want me to be a les i am fine.
giselle: haha ok!! (i think she held my hand or something like that.couldn't remember but she was happy to be a les....)
LOLS shes so funny larhs.and after that she was trying to pair me up with people from my class.hhaha.

haha talking about nurmatha's rumour.it was pretty weird.haha aiya that person is YU FENG larhs.my sport leader for the camp.this rumour was actually quite long ago.but after the camp i was pestering nurmatha and telling her that yu feng's my sports leader.then after that i leaked it out to valerie because we were teasing valerie about 'HITACHI'.and now giselle also know.LOLS.nurmatha was like tired of the rumour.but she was laughing so happily whenever we mentioned about him,or rather,all the basketball boys in her class.they are her boys larhs(which includes 'HITACHI'. "nurmatha!how can you do this to beverly and valerie and kendra???")hahahha

No comments: