Friday, August 17, 2007

WHY NURMATHA ROCKS

oh man.i am forced,threatened,bullied and spammed by the GREAT ONE.now tell me,how much can this person rock??

no choice,i have my weakeness too.i couldn't risk my secret flying around the school like mad.this is my last way of escaping.so this post is specially delicated to NURMATHA

WHY NURMATHA (thinks she)ROCKS:
1)she is the great one
2)she is charsiewpau-owner
3)she loves me
4)she is a harry potter fanatic
5)she has my secrets
6)she LOVES her 3e4 and 3e4 rocks(i didn't want to say this,but she requested for this....)
7)she told me about people putting her and yu feng together and now forgot that she said so.
8)i asked her why didn't she blog today and she said she was too tired when now she is awake and is off blogging because 3e4 won the aerobics thing....
9)she forced me to say she don't like anyone(except me.DUH!)
10)she claims that she is the best.
11)she told me everything i want to know,unless there is a really good reason(sounds like hagrid)
12)she is like dark chocolate with nuts.a prefect mixture of sweetness,bitterness and nut-ness.
13)she doesn't share with me her DEEPEST and DARKEST secret.
14)she gets really very agitated for i don't want know reason when i say her with yufeng.
15)I SAY SHE ROCKS SO SHE ROCKS!


NURMATHA!haha heres the fifteen perfect,sweet and wonderful reason why you rocks.my secret will be safe and you won't talk rubbish right?ok yeahs and don't forget your harry potter again if not i cannot make sure if i won't say you and yufeng again =p

xx**10.03pm: LOLS i just saw the video of the aerobics by 3e4.yes damen's group,the group that won.LOLS hahaha they so funny.i think i like it.for the first time,i really think 3e4 rocks.HAHA.(lols i can imagine nurmatha saying,"i told ya!")

No comments: