Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lot 1:D

Lol!So funny.At first I was suppose to go make ez-link with KaiLin.Today afternoon she suddenly tell me she got cca.Sexy...Then after I planned to make it tomorrow before going with Nurmatha to make Ic,my WenYee suddenly called me and asked if I want go out.WOOTS my saviour!Quite long never go out le.Haha.So we went to lot1 where I successfully made my ezlink!;D

Haha.Then we went to walk around here and there.Woots bought earstuds![: Haven't buy one for ages.Lol then squirtle came and we went walking around.Haha.Then Kangwei went for his run when he is not suppose to be exercising(Doctor:"you can't exercise for a week when you are sick") then WenYee and I took the Mrt back to Gombak.Haha Woots WenYee was wearing contact lens!So she was telling me how her spectacles got destroyed by her.Lol then we said we will go and buy our spectacles one day,which turn out to be today.Haha.Cause we walked past the spectacle shop so we went in and chose xD Can get it tomorrow!Purple frame!Sweet.And because we bought it together,both cost 8o bucks each (:

Lol yesterday night was weird.Sms takes 2 hour or so to reach to the other end.As a result,I got woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night because there were like 4 msg sent to me?How nice.

Hmmm so tomorrow will be quite exciting.Lol.I will go with Nurmatha to make her Ic(I am so loveable.I go with you lei!;D),then if time permits we will go shopping abit,then I will go and fetch my spectacles with WenYee!!!Yay yay [[:

Woots tuition is starting this Sat!Haha my WenYee is going to Malaysia until the 9th of dec O: So she will not be coming for 4 sessions!Awwww......

My dear WenYee!!!I don't know what happened to you,but haha,don't be like emo emo de lei!Bu xi guan la!!Cheerups!I LOVE YOU!xD

Squirtle!Get well soon!;D

No comments: