Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ic with nurmatha ;D

Haha.Suppose to meet Nurmatha at 12.30pm at Cck mrt station and as expected I am late.LOL.She couldn't see me.She said I looked tall.LALALALA.

Then we went to Lavendar,made Ic,then travel all the way back to Cck because we wanted to go to Lot1.Lol.Then bought things at Watsons xD Nivea Visage Mask and the Dove Intensive Repair Lotion for hair.(P.S I bombarded 5 lotions and serum on my hair just now.LOL just wanted to try whether is there such thing as over-nutritious.I don't usually do that to my hair.)

Lol.Nurmatha went "oh.my.god MARION!" when I commented on how sexy some girls on the street look.Seriously,whats wrong?Haha.They really looked sexy what.((:

After that at around 5 I took the Mrt and went back to Gombak.Woots then WenYee came down and we went to claim our spectacles!!!Then we went to Mac ;D






(I sent this particular picture to KaiLin and she was like "Look sexy!" Woots thanks!)

Haha is it nice?Woots I think I love it!Like it better than my previous. xDDD

Awwww....My WenYee will be leaving on either Fri or Sat.Tentatively, we are going shopping tomorrow.[:Oh man I am desperate for a bag!!!And I went denim shorts too!Ahh clothes!!!Lol!So many things I want to buy but boh money!!!Haha.

Okay shall end here!!;D

No comments: