Friday, November 30, 2007

SHOPPING!

Woots.Yesterday was fun!;D

Veronica,WenYee and I went to Bugis street there by WenYee's dad car.We went to walk around then stop at Burger King to eat (: Haha!That veron damn noisy.Okay la, she was noisy because of the topic she talked about.Lol.Then she act emo,stayed silence for like less than 10 min.And she typed using her phone "I want to talk!!" Lol I was like "You can talk!!!" Haha then she started talking again.She said she will die if she cannot talk.She a lot of things to say one,no wonder she clique so well with EVERYONE.

Lol then three of us bought the same dress, then me and veron bought the same necklace, and she bought another Little Miss Trouble Shirt.Haha then WenYee's dad treated us to ice cream!And waaa the McFlurry suck.Pathetic amount of Oreo inside.): Haha then we went back to WenYee's house cause her eyes was very dry (she was wearing contact lens).

Woots!Her wardrobe!!Haha she loves us!


OMG the fishes are big!I got scared.

The thing that spins when the wind blow.
It can be seen from downstairs!!

Woots the playground in the pool!!;D


Waaa WenYee still say she is scared of height.(She said until very serious like that).


Then after that we went to Lot1 where WenYee grab-and-buy a lot of stuff in ThisFashion.Lol.Then we went to Zinc to get my bag!Woots.Love it!After that we went to LongJohn to eat.Haha After that we went to the library to borrow books(Woots the due date is 21 dec.What a coincidence.Haha!)Then we went back to WenYee's condo there.

Hahaha then we played at the playground there.Lol.Then went to WenYee's house.Was forced to eat the dinner cause her dad not coming home.D: Haha.Then we went to WenYee's room to try clothes and stuff.Then WenYee's was playing songs from her phone.Waaa WenYee voice has got power.Lol then Veron was like saying we should form a band of something.WenYee knows how to play piano and Veron and I are interested in guitar.Sound cool [:

Lol When WenYee come back from Malaysia,we shall shop again.Don't miss me WenYee!I will miss you!!;DDD


Kekeke.VERONICA~~~~Lalala.I shall keep my lips sealed xD

No comments: