Saturday, December 15, 2007

HORROR MOVIE! OOO:

Haha.Today actually suppose to have tuition at 2.30pm de.But wei le accompany Madeline Ong Li Ping, Veron,WenYee and me 'sacrifice' to go with her in the morning at 11.30am.And that jia chyi suppose to be with us de lo.Phone no batt then cannot contact him.Haha then do indices questions blablabla....After that went to WestMall for lunch and that Mader went with her NG to church :D Haha then we went to walk around and waited until all the classes end. We went back to bukit gombak here to rent SHUTTER.

Wah I am such a kind soul la.That Veron find very long cannot find the disc then I saw it without intending to finding it then I tell her!Haha.

Hmm a few must-have when watching a horror movie(for me la):
-friends around you >>so that you feel more secure
-bag >>so that you can hug it
-distractions >>today there wasn't a lot of distraction but if you count the fruits...
-food >>I ate a lot of fruits today(Mango,Watermelon,Waterchestnut and the dried cranberries.)Then there is octupus ball and ice lemon tea
-people who know the story plot >>so that you can prepare yourself
-someone who says "it's just a show,not real one" >>haha here we have WenYee
-someone in front of you playing with tissue paper >>JiaChyi blocked the screen haha
-someone who will come and talk to us for a while >>Woots and that's Miss Soh

Wasn't that scary la.Quite okay(erm actually cause I am hiding when its quite scary)
But I don't know why,everytime I watched a horror movie, my heart will be unbalance(xin li bu ping heng).LOL I don't why too.

I am sleepy DD;

today wasn't such a nice day

No comments: