Monday, February 25, 2008

today's boring ):

Today's SS test is such a killer.Especially that structured-essay question which cost 12 marks.

"Meritocracy is the most important principle of governance in Singapore.How far do you agree?Explain your answer."

I guess Mdm.Tang is going to vomit blood after seeing all the nice answers that our class has given.Out of the 40 people in our class, I reckon there will only be like 3-5 people remembering what's meritocracy. And of course, I am definitely not the few.

Gosh.I think I will really call myself genius if I could remember and link meritocracy to "Reward for Work; Work for Reward", and I forgot all about the principles of governance.== First failed test of 2008.Sigh.

Seriously I hope Mdm.Tang wouldn't kill me. My whole answer is crap.

I think that's the only exciting thing that happened today so I shall just end here :D

No comments: