Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday!



Haha woots.Today's pe was fun!! :D Played a game which is like captain ball but the scoring part involve some huala hoops.Lol.My team consist of: YingQi,YuanGeok,KaiLin,SiHui,Kalzom,Rifdi. The first one we versus Kar Hoe and team.We thought we will lose but it was a draw (: Then the second round was vs Bernard and XiJie's team.All-guys team ._. Our group's strategy was to scream as much as we like.During the first round YingQi kept screaming then it was damn funny.Ya then we lost the second round I think.

Woots next week pe will be badminton again! (:

There was E.Maths test today.ZZZZZZ I couldn't get the answer for one question so I skipped that question to go on.I forgot to write "There is no solution" ))):

AHHHHHHHHHHHH NURMATHA HOW COULD YOU...!!!
Lol.Today during cca, the oh-so-gentle Nurmatha threw my hands against the corner of the table(OUCH!) ]: Haha.No la, she just kind of pushed my hand away and the part above my wrist and below my thumb knocked onto it.But she's such a violent person that I don't know whether she pushed or threw D: LOL.

Hmmm anw, yesterday I watched the black and white movie of To Kill A Mocking Bird. Quite nice (: SCOUT IS CUTE WITH HER BANGS! :D Jem is cute and quite shuai ;p (MARION!he's just a small kid!!! )

To Nurmatha:
Tsk tsk tsk.It's just an alphabet!Don't let it affect you.Especially your mood.It's suppose to be a hyper thing in the very first place right?Hmmm anw cheerup, soulmate!!

To Kangwei:
Haiyo, your hair where got short and ugly? (Ahem Nurmatha shut up!Lol.) It's not that bad as you said what! Have more confidence haha (:
PS Don't think too much!!!

Hohoho.There is the BioPhysics seminar thing on Thursday until 4.30pm!

No comments: