Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last day of holiday D:

Haha.Yesterday was quite fun?There was tuition.Lol The tuition on Fri was like very funny.Veron was quite high, erm she claims I made her hyper....which isn't really the case.(I don't take credits from lollipop! :D) Lol Veron!Who ask you to ask questions! Its good to be hyper also ma! Hahaha.WenYee had her piano exam yesterday morning and she didn't really memorise the German thing so she wasn't very confident.Nevermind!WenYee!I have confident in you!Hahaha.

After tuition Ms Soh,JiaChyi and us went to buy present for someone because someone's birthday is coming!Woots!Hahah and we are going to celebrate it tomorrow night (((: Hehehe.

Today is quite a nice day.Haha.Didn't know Audi can make people laugh until like that.Of course you need people to lame then you can laugh.Right,Kangwei?Lol!

I haven't finish my hwk DD; Okay I shall chiong now! (:

No comments: