Thursday, March 20, 2008

YO!

Lol oh no oh no I hadn't update for so long!

Haha.Shall start on Mon.Lol at night Veron,WenYee,JiaChyi,Ms Soh and I celebrated Madeline's birthday!!! (: Hahaha.

Tuesday there was Cca.Lol.Drama Fest rehearsal!A lot of great actors from the Sec1 this year!!!D: And alot of cute little boys!Some are not really cute, just that they are very funny!!!!The drama fest was on Wednesday, which is yesterday.LOL so fun to watch them la! They really act very well!!! :D

Oh yea talking about yesterday, I vomitted twice..... ]: Lol.just because of a headache.....Zzzz.Okay maybe it wasn't at all shocking or surprising.My headache had always been like that........ ;/

Yupyup so I didn't for tuition yesterday.And today was suppose to be cross country, I went, but I opt out. Hehe.

Lol this morning was raining cats and dogs ;/ Met with Kangwei and went to Chinese Garden there. And woots, neither of us brought umbrella!Haha.WanQing was sharing her umbrella with Angeline, then they shared with me!! (: Haha!Then WanQing is super nice la!She took out her towel and cover her head and walked away without the umbrella.Awww...I feel so badd....): Then Kangwei shared with Christopher and his friend hahahaha.Lol.

After cross country Kangwei and I went to Causeway Point and watched SpiderWick chronicle.Quite nice!!!Haha.I think it is more worth than SkyOfLove somehow.SpiderWick is more exciting and SkyOfLove is too predictable ._.

Lol woots yesterday I said I wanted to eat ice cream then my mum bought one whole tub of chocolate ice cream, then today my dad came back with a lot of ice cream DDDD: So funny.I don't know which one to eat now....

Haha my mum has been complaining about being bored at home ): So I said one day I will bring her to Kbox.Then she was like saying we should get money from my dad and go to kbox.Whaha.Lol when I was telling them about how they calculate the cost, they were like losing interest and walked away DDD: LOL.And I doubt we will be going ;/ I truly understand what it means by 纸上谈兵.

Lesson of the day: Weather is super unpredictable.Umbrellas are not invented for nothing,neither is it bought to be kept at home.

PS:Erm okay actually it isn't that unpredictable....Yesterday I was hoping that it rains.Today morning before I went out I looked at the umbrella, I looked at my bag, and I told myself, "Aiya!Won't so tyco rain de la!" Lol....

Hmmm actually maybe bad luck can diffuse...

To pangkangwei:
))))): I caused you to fall sick! D: Takecares!!!!!

No comments: