Thursday, June 19, 2008

Go at your own pace

Lol.YAY!Changed my blogskin and url!

Changing my url was a hard decision because I have used this url for two years?But still should be time to move on and choose another url.Maybe the previous url had hidden meaning.Ah who cares!

Haha I finally did some homework.I created a chinese blog and did an entry!Haha admit it was crappy.But I like my chinese blog url [http://piecesoflove-s.blogspot.com].Hahahaha.

Lol I know Dao Dai very long liao, but suddenly no songs to put feel like putting that songs :D

Yesterday (insertname1) said something interesting:
Just be your own age.

Think it's pretty dumb to pretend to be mature and doing things/wearing things that doesn't suit your age at all.

Wenyee today suddenly asked whether I want to bf shirt.
SHE SAID SHE MIGHT WANT TO BUY!
Woots! *applause*
Not bad ah.It's the first time I hear her change her mind.
She used to hate it? Haha!

So we have planned:
One day before school reopen, we will go bowl at Cdans, then we shall go shopping at Bugis!
*cheers!*

Haha!Bowling is currently my (short-term) passion.Lol but the not-so-good thing about it is that my hand muscles will ache badly ):

Feeling hyper now! :D

No comments: