Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tuition outing=FUN!:D

Yesterday's YuLeBaiFenBai is damn sexy!Of couse la!GOT XIAO JIN TENG!XiaoGui asked him how does french kiss feels like, and he said," 很滑。" Model answer.Lol!How honest!

Woots woots today is funfunfun![:

Went to Marina Square with WenYee and Mader.WOW!We were half an hour early from meeting time.Then (insertname1) and (insertname2) came.Had lunch.Yumyum.Then went to K songs! Woots.Ohmygod.This holiday I think I went for four times x.x Shiok.Haha.Vocal cord abit hurt dao ): Tai mian qiang le :XX Luckily after that not that bad :D Hehe.Then Veron came to join us.

After Kbox actually want watch movie de, but saw people bowling.AHHHHH Ever since last year's enrichment I have never touch any bowling since): So suggested going since there wasn't nice movie to watch anyway.Then Mader's 'Ng' came(PS: he has got a name but we abit too xi guan calling him by surname).Played four games!!!Haha.First one was warm up so wasn't that good.Second one damn fun!96!Walau 4 to 100 ): Third and fourth got thrashed.Haha.Cause first and second game I kept using the 8 pound ball.I usually use 6 in Cdans.....But 8 damn powerful!Then I kept straining my muscles so no more strength x.x No stamina in bowling!Aw!Haha (insertname1)'s 3rd game damn pro.Triple strike and triple spare! Woots!

After bowling we went to eat dinner/supper near Esplanade!Hehe satay and ice kachang!:D

Pictures!

WenYee,Me,Mader!

Mader and NG.Lol.Wa Mader go where Ng also follow de :D

Me and Mader!Friends since Primary school.

Hehe me and MY WenYee LOL.

Ah can see me?Abit retarded..WenYee was trying to shot the "structure" or whatever you call it, then I jumped in Lol...................x.x

Wa so big!

Hehe....Sweeeetttt!~

Lol.Can't see me== Ng went to force the thing down haha.Can touch floor!

Haha.Funfun.Thank you (insertname1) & (insertname2) Lol(:

I am undumb today!Told you I am not that dumb hehehe.

I think recently I am getting mature-er and at the same time, childish-er.Oh no.

Anyway, just thought of something.Don't waste your time on people who don't need your time/don't bother if they had your time/don't give you their time.Time is precious.And suddenly realise how people can be so insensitive.Or maybe it could be done on purpose cause they thought it's okay to because they won't have any reaction.And at the same time, they think they have the rights to be angry if someone do that to them.Nice friends, nice people.

"Leo are forgiving but they never forgets."

How true, how true.

That's how fast everyone changes.

What does a diary or blog meant to you?What does a blog means to me?I think it is a kind of explosure and a event calendar?Explosure to the people in the internet.Somewhere you can write about events that happen.However it is not something that you can write things emotionally.That means, you just can't write how you feel because the wrong people will read it and the wrong people will judge you.Lol.

A diary is something that you can pour everything into.But for myself, diary is like my heart.It reflects what it says.And its a place where I fa xie.Haha.But I don't really like flipping to those pages where I complaint x.x Seems so uninteresting.Maybe a diary might be something that some people want some important people to see to know how they really really feel.But a diary is damn damn unsafe.Anyone can just read it.But *sigh*, everything has it's pros and cons.Let those unimportant people read it ba.Not as if they will come up to you and see "Eh I read your diary".At least, you will never know someone you don't really expect had a walk into your heart and you had your privacy invaded D:

In the process of moulding myself.[:

Colour of the day: Brown
Lyrics of the day:
心若倦了泪也干了
这份深情难舍难了
曾经拥有天荒地老
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
愿来生还能再度拥抱
爱一个人如何厮守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
缘难了情难了
[新不了情!]

Who can do the definition?

No comments: