Sunday, July 27, 2008

*yawn!*


残忍,
是为了让对方早点解脱吗?

PINK MAKES ME DAY!:D

Yesterday:
Happy birthday to Siti!Lol.Yesterday after school went to Westmall with Valeriewong to buy pens and markers,and she wanted to buy coookieees!Lol.Then we bought present for Kendra cause today is her birthday.LOL.We also bought a tiny mango cake for her lol.

Today:
Happy birthday Kendra~~~~!

Lol!Valerie and I were scared that Kendra don't come cause if she don't come jiu dont have good show to watch.Haha.When she opened the gift, she was like "OH MY GOD."

Cause we bought her G-string?

Hehe.It was Valerie's idea.G-string and Kendra comes together :D

Then she said she liked that present.LOL.

Tsk my brother sucks!Lol.
"You know what day is it this saturday?"
"Definitely not your birthday."
"Duh it's my birthday.I don't care, I want something from you."
"'Something'??Really 'something'?"
"Don't give me rubbish."
"Hmmm I WILL CONSIDER giving you SOMETHING."
"....."

Haha I am excited for my birthday(:

原点?我们已超越终点.

No comments: