Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today is a thursday

Lol.Did anyone watch yesterday "Perfect cut"??? The show is quite nice :D

Today is a boring day.Haha.There is school,Cca rehearsal then maths remedial.Lol.We were dismissed at 1.10pm because Miss Hafizah didn't come to school!Haha.Then Cca rehearsal we only read our lines and we went for maths remedial.Maths remedial till 4pm and we went home :D

Lol.Me,Yingqi,Geok,Elene and Xinyi walked together to front gate there.Yingqi's father was coming to fetch her at 4.30pm.When we reached general office there Yingqi and Geok went crazy because they saw what they thought were shuaiges.LOL.Then Xinyi and I were saying they were okay only and that Geok and Yingqi no taste!(I think I said that )HAHA.Cause when we reach gate that time was like 4.15pm.Then they were struggling whether they want to pei Yingqi anot.Geok didn't really want to pei, Xinyi wanted to pei, Elene was neutral.LOL.Albert TAY should be the bus stop.(Most probably waiting for Elene hehehe).So I chased them away and I stayed to pei Yingqi.Then a few min later Yingqi was shouting the shuaiges are coming out to Yuangeok.Then Yuangeok walked back?LOL.&& Right at that time Yingqi's father's car came.LOL.So I walked with Elene they all.Happy ending.Though I think it's quite retarded.

Oh ya.Today I realised I couldn't focus at all.I didn't really pay attention during lessons ._. My eyes kept closing.Ahhhhh.I need to sleeep.

Awww I need chocolate!I need subway coooooookieesssss):

Wa I managed to 'crap up' a post.Today is too boring.

No comments: