Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chocolate.


Yayyy m&m dark chocolate XD

Aww tell me why am I not doing my homework, but online and blogging?):

Zzzzz I slept for 4 hours again.HOW TO SLEEP AT NIGHT.

Tsk tsk tsk, the world is changing.Like how I sleep in the day,it used to be guys who 'change heart', now girls are capable of doing so too!Things are upside down D:

HEEE BUT I AM HAPPY! XDDD Because I am not affected by any of the phenomenom.I am not affected by anything.Heeee.

Yesterday English tuition MrLim gave us some motivation quotes:
"Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing perfectly"
--Schuller, Robert H

and there is this quote in the washroom,
"Nature always takes her time. Great oaks don't become great overnight. They also lose a lot of leaves, branches and bark in the process of becoming great"
--Andrew Matthews

Lastly,word of the week
"Belles Lettres"

XD

My own quote of the day,
"没有人会因为失去了某样东西而活不下去."

BE MOTIVATED.

No comments: