Friday, September 12, 2008

Chocoaddiction


Woooo.Thanks JiongHan for the 70% cocoa chocolate,& Zhiying for helping me buy Hershey's.

Hear my tone.Do I sound hyper?Nope.

I felt different overnight.I don't know why.Yesterday was like YAY, today is like SIGH.

Maybe suddenly alot of information came bombarding to me yesterday.But I believe I will be back to normal soon.I guess.

& it's affecting me so much that even after eating so much chocolate I am not high.Some more I don't really know what's affecting me.

Must be potassium reacting with water and caused an explosion in me.Must be.& some impurities mixed inside.

Today's Chemistry lesson Mr Damian said, "Potassium Iodide" & "Chlorine is very possessive so he snatches Potassium away from Iodine."

Hahaa,Valerie was damn excited about this.

I chose to refuse to make people choose people as though they are products in the supermarket.Humiliating.I don't like entertaining people.Especially those people I don't like very much in the very first place.Guys are not always the chooser.

PS: It's dumb to interpret what I say on my blog sometimes, because people always get the wrong idea of what the real situation is.I repeat, always.


<3>

No comments: