Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sleeeepyyyy!

See the threee heart bookmark made out of normal paperclips?? XD XD


Hohooo.I don't know why but I just can't resist blogging daily C:

Slept late last night D: So couldn't really concentrate in class today.Heeeee good game for physics! I don't know what the whole chapter of turning effect is talking about.

& haha, Zhiying brought food again.Today is Seaweed original!

Good for half-empty stomach before taking panadol!No gastric pain!

NgJiongHan The Stupid Stalker owns me alot of big meals lol.I helped him in Amaths homework when I could go home already!

&I felt like killing Ziyong today.Strength is not everything!

Lol now that I see XuanEr's tags, that reminds me of blogging about his fringe.On a Saturday, during a Cca before tuition, he accidentally 'cooked' his fringe while cooking food.SMART RIGHT.So he went to cut and now become short.

XuanEr don't kill me ;X

Haha Nurmatha changed spectacles but I haven't seen it ):

Lol Valerie and Nurmatha both dreamt about Potassium and me! Woooo! So coincidental!

Heee this few days during Chemistry lesson, whenever MrDamian mention elements like iodine, potassium, etc, it will be either Valerie asking,"eh marion!don't be soo excited!", or her saying,"Ohmygod, so excited! "

LOL.And Mr Damian says that Chlorine is suppose to be possessiveeeee.Chlorine....Lol!

Recently weird things are happening to me, things that I am not very comfortable with.Sighhhh!!!

Today is a oh-so-surprising&happy day XC

No comments: