Monday, September 22, 2008

SA2 paper 1!

Haha today's paper is quite okay.Just that I forgot to bring my chinese dictionary.Before chinese paper 1 I was complaining how I forgot to bring dictionary, then after we finished the paper, NGJIONGHAN, being the SmartJiongHan, took out his electronic dictionary and placed on his dictionary book.

WHATTTT.How can you forget you have an extra dictionary D:

Lol after that while waiting for my mum at my house downstairs for lunch, saw Anita.& Omg, something miracle happened.

I actually went to her house to mug.HAHAHA.


To repay back the amount of braincells we wasted.

Actually we spent more of the time talking than mugging luh.Siao liao we two.But not bad, enough of the Sec 1 stuffs.People change for the better.At least we do.

Okay I shall never drink coffee EVER AGAIN.Stupid caffeine D:

Shut up and go (: It's just 7/181 of my life which was being wasted.

No comments: