Thursday, January 11, 2007

orientation day two(which is two days ago)

yoyoyo!

lols two days back was the 2nd second day of orientation.kailin and sihui never golibrary lorhx.then that day many people register like that.and i saw a few dazhong juniors(: like NG JUN KAI,the guy who have the same tuition with me last time and currently.lols he like so want join ldds.thats what i heard:
(jun kai came and want to write his name)
friend:you really joining???
jun kai:ya,i thought i told you liaox?

something like that larhx.then i saw a very familiar face, that donald duck i used to play blind mice with near my primary school.HE STILL REMEMBERS MAGGIE.lols haha how can he forget?she made him cried haha.then after that another girl came and register and say she help her friends write also.and so we have two NG JUN KAI on the list.haha.and ya,some of the juniors are really cute!(:oh and brigitte and I told some of the seniors a story about A and B.nonono...i did almost all the talkings....

lols yesterday QIAO LING 'tagged along' with me,xiaojun,kailin and sihui.and because of qiao ling,kailin don't want walk with me and xiaojun.haha.affected by yulebaifenbai.and today morning XIAOQIANG also came and followed us into the ladies'.lols and during the ET,the boys finished liaox then we still have one round,xiaoqiang run with me and xiaojun(:oh ya ET!i saw andrea and jazreel when i running.i cant spot kexuan.haha.i saw andrea cause she shouted,"GO MARION!"haha.so sweet of her.and after school,me,xiaojun,kailin and shimin went to the library to do homework.we haven't eat lunch.but i saw serene and boxi in the canteen.then eat until half way,me and kailin went down and i saw jazreel again(:and boxi and serene.then when i went up i saw beng how.haha so many ldds member i saw today!

lols i requested from teacher that i want to change my seat.then mr.seng told me to think where i want to sit then tell him.changfeng then suggested.then today after school i wana go and tell mr.seng derhx.then cannot find him.so have to wait fro tomorrow):but changfeng say if he sees mr.seng,he will help me find(:and tomorrow first lesson is CME!hope can change!

gosh.later got tuition.and my homework haven't finish.sian diao.....

No comments: